Sunday, May 25, 2008

Awakening a Corporate Soul.
Learning to Play your Edge … at WORK.

Soleil's story of how she went from 20 years in Corporate High Tech to Yoga Therapy...

"One month after 9/11, with Seattle’s dot-coms crashing and unemployment rapidly rising, a Human Resources administrator walked into my office and sheepishly handed me an empty cardboard box with a pink-slip. Gathering my belongings into the box, I was smiling – thrilled to be on my way. Throughout my nearly 20 years in the High-tech industry, I had experienced chronic back pain, multiple migraines, and a bout with cancer. It was time to live at a more gentle EDGE."
Read the rest of Soleil's story here...

1 comment:

DaveSchappell said...

I really enjoyed reading about how your life changed over the years, and how you've become more in tune with your environment and yourself. I look forward to continuing to work with you, to become more in tune with my own stresses.

Dave