Monday, July 21, 2008

Orcas Island Rocks!

What a wonderful time I had this past weekend offering Phoenix Rising Class / Workshops at a beautiful studio on Orcas island - Orcas Mandala. I was so inspired by the diversity and true presence brought by the students. And the beauty of the island knocks me off my feet so that all I can do is breathe and enjoy!

In addition, I was honored to have my son join me. Though he did not attend class (at age 15 he doesn't really want to know much about my work) - it was the first time that he got a sense for the work that I do. I love when the many parts of my life come together.

If you were at the workshop & would like to leave me feedback, please post a comment here(anonymously if you'd like) and know that though I will read it, I will not publish it so others will not see it.

No comments: