Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yoga on the Docks w/ Soleil

Lightly Led Yoga in Nature

SOME SUNNY Sundays
10 - 11am (later if a cool day)

Follow me on TWITTER to find out when I'll be there.

@ the Luther Burbank Park docks on Mercer Island.

Not Sunday? If the weather is nice, I'm always doing my yoga at the dock. Come on down & if you see me, feel free to plop down a mat and join in! Follow me on TWITTER to find out when I'll be there.

This is NOT a set class! If I am not there, then do your own yoga and enjoy the beauty that is all around you. (Be your own best teacher, you'll know what to do...)

Bring:
A yoga mat (that can get dirty), water, towel, and anything else that makes sitting & moving more comfortable. Don't forget suntan lotion!

"Lightly led" means that there is no format and will be led more by what's happening for you. Themed around connection to our selves, to nature, and each other - talking & sharing is included.

FREE - donations will be graciously accepted.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though the day started in clouds, the sun broke through exactly at 10am. Because of the presumed clouds & possible rain, there were few boats and fewer people. The blue heron - a favorite friend of mine - showed himself sometime around 11. It was beautiful. Hope to see you all next week. Namaste. Soleil*